Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil #705 SAE 20W-50 is a premium quality multi-grade Para-Synthetic engine oil specially formulated to reduce friction and wear, increase engine efficiency and extend engine life in all types of gasoline engines including those that contain flat tappet cams and those that are turbocharged or supercharged.
#705 is blended from the finest quality severely hydro treated polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely raffinate hydroconverted Group II Plus available. This unique combination provides Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 with the following advantages:
- Superior cold weather start ability and operating characteristics. This results in less friction and lubricant drag in the engine and instant lubrication during cold weather start up.
- Superior oxidative stability. Any oil as it is increasingly exposed to high temperature operation undergoes the process of oxidation. This results in the oils thickening and the buildup of acidic components. Because of the PAO’s and 100% paraffin base oil’s uniform molecular structure, the process of oxidation is greatly reduced.
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation.
- Lower volatility. This results in reduced oil consumption.
- Lower pour point and borderline pumping temperature.
- A high viscosity index. This results in minimum change in viscosity. The adequate viscosity for the proper lubrication of the engine is provided regardless of temperature.
- Excellent film strength. This results in increased protection against wear.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.
- Extended oil drain capability and intervals.